Sunday, June 26, 2011

Best Blog Award!


I am happy to announce that Mary Elizabeth from the blog Little Ramblings awarded me with the Best Blog Award! I am honoured and enormously grateful for this and can't thank her enough! Please check out her blog, it's awesome! I definitely reciprocate the award to her :)

Here are the rules, when one is honoured with the award:
1. Link back to the person/people who awarded you (above)
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.

1. I am fluent in french, fully bilingual. 
2. I have 7 brothers and 1 sister.
3. I used to play rugby in high school and was pretty good too!
4. I HATE having to dry my hair with a blow dryer.
5. I wear 2 different colour stud earrings (ex blue and yellow) and people rarely notice.
6. I love American Apparel but wish I didn't because it's pretty expensive for what it is...
7. I want to be a pediatrician. 
3. Award other bloggers.The following blogs have caught my eye and deserve recognition for what they do :)


Beauty Crush : she's already big on youtube, but her blog is great! I Love her styel




4. Answer the following:
Favorite Color: Yellow

Favorite Song: I love music too much to have a favourite song.  Florence and the Machine, Lykke Li, and Adele are my top 3 artists. 

Favorite Dessert: Vanilla Cupcakes

Making You Pissy: When people make noise when they chew gum/eat

When you're upset, you: Listen to music, work-out, or take a nap

Favorite Pet: I was never really allowed to have pets but I love kittens!

Black or White: Black

Biggest Fear: Bugs. I don't even like butterflies. YUCK



Best Feature: My legs, so I have been told 

Everyday Attitude: Pretty happy most of the time and VERY sarcastic 

What is Perfection: There is no such thing as perfection. It's all about being confident in yourself and what God gave you. 

Guilty Pleasure: Girly teenage books aha 







1 comment:

  1. You deserved it! Keep up the great OOTD! Love those posts!

    ReplyDelete